- SHOP NOW
- Squad Advice
Skin Republic 24k Gold Eye Patch 18g
Available: In stock
Feel like a hundred bucks with this 24k Gold Eye Patch! Reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines, dark circles and eye puffiness...
Feel like a hundred bucks with this 24k Gold Eye Patch! Reduce the signs of ageing such as fine lines, dark circles and eye puffiness with 24k Gold.
Ingredients + -
- 24K Gold - The ions present in gold help stimulate the skin’s cells, improving blood circulation, leaving skin looking lit from within. As an anti-aging skin care ingredient, Gold helps slow down the depletion of collagen helping to reduce the visible signs of aging. Gold is also known to have anti-bacterial and anti inflamatory properties.
- Collagen - Collagen is vital to healthy skin, hair, bones and joints. Reduced levels of collagen are especially noticeable in the skin because the skin loses its elasticity and becomes prone to sagging with age. Collagen maintains skin elasticity and strength by stimulating the synthesis of new collagen and as a result minimising the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines. Collagen encourages the renewal of cells and minimizes facial muscle contraction; the cause of wrinkles. As you reach the age of 40, natural collagen synthesis slows down. The reduced levels of collagen in the skin are responsible for the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Collagen is used to rejuvenate the skin.
- Adenosine - Adenosine is a well-known molecule that is active in many cellular functions such as stimulating DNA synthesis, increases protein synthesis, and cell size. Adenosine increases production of collagen and elastin, which are the two most important proteins in the skin. They are responsible for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that occur with aging.
- Blueberries - That deep blue/purple colour of blueberries is a result of compounds called anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that shield the skin against harmful free radicals that can damage the collagen that keeps your skin firm. Antioxidants are nature’s fountain of youth, and blueberries have high antioxidant levels. Additionally, the phytonutrients in blueberries (organic plant compounds that are thought to aid in human health) can help curb skin cancer. Blueberries also help strengthen the vessel walls of the capillaries under the skin helping to prevent tiny red veins or “spider vines” from forming.
- Portulaca Oleracea - is a plant containing many biologically active compounds and is a source of many nutrients. Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins, it also has antibacterial properties.
Anti-Ageing & Depuffs