Minus 417 Micro Luffa Foaming Gel 200ml
Made with Dead Sea Mineral Complex
The Micro Luffa Foaming Gel is enriched with luffa beans that gently exfoliates, removes toxins and cleanses the skin thoroughly. Each jar contains 200 ml.
Experience An Ultimate Sensorial Beauty
SMELL a light aroma that leaves a calming scent.
SEE your skin hydrated and refreshed after every wash.
FEEL invigorated with a healthy and clean skin.
Ingredients + -
- Dead Sea water: A highly energized water with traces of Dead Sea minerals homeopathically suspended from eons of direct contact infusion.
- Luffa beans: Known worldwide as a world-class exfoliant, they also known to help remove toxins.
- Vitamin A ~ Vitamin A is known to be important in the assistance of skin renewal. It contains natural retinol.
- Vitamin B ~ Helps the skin hold on to moisture by creating an evaporation barrier that also helps protect against environmental damages.
- Vitamin E ~ Can help support cell function and skin health.
- Vitamin F ~ Is rich in Omega 6 which is essential for maintaining healthy skin.
- Aloe vera ~ Contains certain compounds called polysaccharides, which can help in encouraging skin repair.
- Sweet almond oil ~ Contains vitamins A and E and is highly emollient, which means it helps to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss.
- Grapeseed oil ~ Being high in linoleic acid has shown to soften and balance the skin barrier along with its high vitamin E content.
- Avocado oil ~ Is known to moisturize and strengthen the skin barrier with the oleic acid found in avocado oil.
How To Use + -
Beauty You Can Sense
A unique skin care creation born out of the founder's passion for art, utilising all the premium elements from Mother Nature - The Dead Sea.
Awaken your senses and pamper your skin with an exclusive beauty experience.
Everything You Need To Know
What Is So Special About The Dead Sea?
The Dead Sea is the Earth’s largest natural spa. Located at the lowest point of the planet (417 meters below sea level), it is plentiful with a variety of minerals with proven therapeutic powers and cosmetic benefits.
The life-giving waters of the Dead Sea contain the highest concentration of minerals in the world – an astounding 32%. Its sedimentary clay layers of rich, black mineral mud yield extraordinary concentrations of natural elements (ten times more than ocean water) – such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, strontium, boron and iron – that are essential to maintaining healthy, supple skin.
Finally, the exceptionally low altitude provides a dense blanket of pure, pollution-free oxygen that supplies added protection in filtering out the sun’s harmful rays. These are only some of the reasons why people come from all over the world to enjoy this magical, health-enhancing oasis.
Why Are Dead Sea Minerals Good For My Skin?
Dead Sea minerals strengthens and protects the skin tissue. It is known to treat skin disorders such as psoriasis or eczema and helps in eliminating toxins and skin impurities.
Is This Suitable Even For Sensitive Skin?
Yes! Dead Sea minerals are recommended by renowned dermatologists and serves as an excellent remedy for treating skin problems and used as a daily care for maintaining a healthy and supple skin.
The majority of Minus 417 products are approved for sensitive skin.
What Is Precious Mineral Complex?
The core of -417 is the Precious Mineral Complex. It is a groundbreaking combination of essential Dead Sea minerals from the lowest place on earth and high concentrations of natural active ingredients (energizing vitamins & unique plant extracts).
What Are The Other Benefits of Using Dead Sea Skincare Products?
Prevents signs of aging.
Maintains normal skin hydration level.
Enhances skin’s natural ability to retain water.
Gives your skin the natural moisture it needs.
Strengthens the natural protection of the skin.
Provides the optimal nourishment – for all skin types.
Ensures skin regeneration by assisting the renewal of skin cells.
Improves skin texture as well as hair & scalp conditions.